Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bulova Men's Diamond Multifunction Watch #96E04 Reviews

Bulova Men's Diamond Multifunction Watch #96E04 Reviews



Read More From Here Now

Fashionable details meet classic design elements in the Bulova Men's Diamond Multifunction Watch #96E04. This luxurious timepiece showcases 32 genuine diamonds. Its black dial features bold, square indices, three hands, and three subdials, and it is framed by a textured stainless-steel bezel. Also offering a stainless steel bracelet band with a fold-over clasp, a 39-millimeter stainless steel case, and reliable quartz movement, this timepiece is water resistant to 99 feet and is backed by a two-year manufacturer warranty.

Technical Details

- Quality Japanese-Quartz movement
- Mineral crystal
- Stainless-steel case; Black dial
- Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M)
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Great Watch!!" 2010-02-21
By M. Heatherly (St. Louis,MO area)
I purchased this watch a week ago and it was everything I had hoped. The free super saver shipping is average of 5-9 days and I recieved it on the 5th day. It comes in all the factory packaging with the Bulova owners manual. No scratches or dings what so ever or I would have sent it back. It also came with a 2 year manufacturer warranty.

Ohh and I forgot to metion what led me to this watch on Amazon... the PRICE! I saved over $300! I Could not be more pleased with this purchase.



Customer Buzz
"Great Watch" 2010-02-07
By B. Valencia (Ca United States)
I love this watch. I'm a female that was in the market for a great watch that had a large face, but wasn't over the top. I have had endless compliments on this watch. Great size, great features, looks great with everything.

Customer Buzz
"Great watch" 2009-11-15
By S. Gordon
This is a great product. So far, so good. Looks very luxurious but not too flashy. I thought the delivery was too long, but I'm happy about the product.

Customer Buzz
"Bulova Watch Diamond Bezzle" 2009-03-08
By The Edge
I recently purchased this products and love it. Came in with no dings dents or imperfection and looks great. Not to flashy but dressy enough to be formal if you need it to be. Just a great item and for the price unbeatable. I would recommend this to anyone.

Customer Buzz
"Amazing" 2009-02-18
By Y. Sarmadi
This watch is simply amazing. From the moment you open the box, you cannot help but to keep looking at it. Although the diamonds are VERY small, they are still noticeable.

This watch is not for someone who likes FLASHY watches. It's a very nice conservatively flashy watch. It's got an excellent style to it and looks ten times better on your wrist.

The first night I wore it, I got over five compliments from different people. It's that nice.


Images Product

Read more Bulova Men's Diamond Multifunction Watch #96E04

No comments:

Post a Comment