Thursday, February 25, 2010

TAG Heuer Men's Formula 1 Professional Watch #WAH1110.BA0850 Reviews

TAG Heuer Men's Formula 1 Professional Watch #WAH1110.BA0850 Reviews



Read More From Here Now

Ideal for casual attire, this TAG Heuer Formula 1 timepiece is a great choice for athletes thanks to the sporty titanium unidirectional bezel printed with large, silver-tone Arabic numerals in increments of five. Its impressive scratch-resistant sapphire-coated dial window reveals a black dial with silver-tone hour indicators, small minute indexes, and luminescent silver-tone hands. This watch also offers a triple-link stainless steel bracelet, date window at 3 o'clock, precise Swiss quartz movement, and water resistance to 200 meters (660 feet)--which will stand up to the rigors of recreational scuba diving.

Technical Details

- TAG Heuer Swiss quartz movement
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal; Luminescent hands and markers; Scratch-resistant titanium carbide coated unidirectional bezel
- Solid 41-mm brushed stainless-steel case with checker flag decorated caseback; Three rows of fine-brushed stainless-steel bracelet with diving extension
- Date function at 3 o'clock; Black dial
- Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"nice watch during the day" 2009-12-08
By Robert D. Whearty (sandwich,MA USA)
nice watch, good price, two problems; hour and second hand too narrow,difficult to see in dark or when they are in the same position, insufficent applications of
"light" on hands and face for it to be easily read at
night. Great watch as long as you do not need to read
it in the dark,gone back to my citezen divers watch for night work.

Customer Buzz
"Fantastic doing business with Amazon!" 2009-12-07
By Michelle Chapa (San Antonio, Texas)
The product iteself came in beautifully. The shipping was GREAT! It came right on time, 2 short days! I am so pleased with my purchase at Amazon and the quality products they offer.

Customer Buzz
"Best watch I have had in my wrist." 2009-11-26
By Rogelio (David Chiriqui)
I love watches and I buy at least 6 items every year or maybe more, I pay from $25 to $ 450 for each one, Last I bought was a Tissot and a Omega DeVille ($1.350), but I was still looking arround for some other watch.
I was going to buy an Omega Seamaster, but the problem I found was that there where so many different prices on several stores online, so I though it was not reasonnable to pay 1.5 k or so on for a watch you may not be sure if it is original or just a good copy or clone,I saw the Tag Heuer Formula 1 professional like the watch I would like to wear for my every day office job, and the twice a week farm job, and beach and every thing, I was thinking to buy it for next year and my watch store seller said to my wife and she gave it to me as a gift for our wedding anniversary. Now I have it in my wrist and hardly recommend any one to wear one because it is so pretty, so well build and with solid stainless steel and the besel is on titanium (black). I love it, even much more than my other watches( Iam a colector). This is a watch for very selective watch lovers.

Customer Buzz
"fanstastic" 2009-11-16
By Michael Brekke (Stillwater, MN USA)
Great watch! I was sure glad to find that Amazon carried Tag Heuers! This is a great price for a great watch.

Customer Buzz
"Love this product" 2009-10-19
By Ahmad C. Hajmirsadeghi (oklahoma city)
i have always wanted a tag and i finally found one within my budget range. this watch was great and well worth the money. It keeps great time and i get compliments on it all the time from everyone everwhere i go. I love the design and especially the sportyness of its look. I dont want to take it off and find my self staring at it constently to make sure its still there. They are great watches and i know i made a great buy when i purchased this watch. I know that its quality and reputation are bar none top three watch producers in the world. I know that this watch will most likely out live me, due to the fact that every part and screw is made up to the best quality specifications by tag heuer. If you want a nice watch that isnt to flashy but yet still looks cool this is the watch for you. Not to mention it can go 660ft underwater if thats your sort of thing, making diving no problem with this watch, and with a rotating bezel you can even time the amount of air left in your tank with no problem. Get one if you are remotely interested in a great luxury watch.


Images Product

Read more TAG Heuer Men's Formula 1 Professional Watch #WAH1110.BA0850

No comments:

Post a Comment