Thursday, February 25, 2010

TAG Heuer Men's Formula 1 Professional Watch #WAH1111.BA0850 Reviews

TAG Heuer Men's Formula 1 Professional Watch #WAH1111.BA0850 Reviews



Read More From Here Now

This Formula 1 Chronograph Watch from TAG Heuer might just withstand a collision on the racetrack! Ideal for any athlete, this watch's masculine stainless-steel band joins to a sturdy 43-millimeter-in-diameter stainless-steel case topped by a sporty titanium unidirectional bezel printed with large, silver-tone Arabic numerals in increments of five. Its impressive scratch-resistant sapphire-coated dial window reveals a crisp, white dial with silver-tone hour indicators, black stick minute markers and luminescent silver-tone hands. A discreet date window at the four o'clock and a water resistance rating of 660 feet add to the appeal of this durable, handsome watch.

Technical Details

- TAG Heuer Swiss quartz movement
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal; Case diameter: 43 millimeters
- Stainless steel band with double locking fold-over clasp
- Titanium unidirectional bezel; luminous hands and hour markers; sapphire crystal dial; date window
- Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Excellent watch -value for money!" 2010-01-21
By Small Hours Guy (Germany)
I purchased this TAG Heuer as an early christmas pressie for myself...first of all hats off to Amazon for a speedy and smooth delivery to Germany! I was pleasantly surpised with this watches size, not too big for a rather small men's wrist. Very well made and keeps time perfectly, so far it hasn't gained or lost a second! Craftsmanship is nothing to worry here, even the cheaper models have this "TAG touch" to them. The white dial looks sporty yet elegant enough with the black titanium coated bezel, I tried a black dial in comparison and the whole watch seems to look "bigger" whereas the white dial makes it look smaller (at least to my eyes!). Readability is excellent in almost all lighting conditions.
If you're on the fence for one of those I'd strongly advise you to go for it - you'll get great value and a really durable watch for your money!

Customer Buzz
"Tag Heuer F 1" 2009-11-01
By Jeffrey Yap
Very nice and solid watch. The brushed stainless steel bracelet feels and looks as though it should cost lots more.
The Amazon service was excellent and since this is the first time I have purchased a watch from Amazon, will definitely do so again in future (as after my price checks in various corners of the world, even in duty free shops at airports) the purchase from Amazon was definitely the least expensive.

Customer Buzz
"Amazing price" 2009-09-03
By Roy L. Smith (Minneapolis, MN)

I have seen this watch at lots of retail stores and never close to the price I got on Amazon. This is my third Tag and my favorite so far. It has great weight and size.

Customer Buzz
"Great watch" 2009-04-14
By William Lee
My last watch was a wittnauer. It was very slim and I thought twice about getting a watch with a thicker face, but I am extremely pleased with the Tag Heuer that I purchased (WAH1111). I would absolutely recommend this watch for anyone. The hands light up well in the dark and overall the watch feels great on my wrist.

Customer Buzz
"Get an extended warranty if possible" 2009-04-09
By L. Ortiz (South Bend, IN)
I have had my Formula 1 non-chrono for almost 4 years and wear it quite frequently. I like the style, comfort, and durability of the case and bracelet. It wears well and can take some abuse.

BEWARE OF THE MOVEMENT!!

I'm glad I bought mine from a brick and mortar dealer and also bought the extended warranty. I had to send it to TAG for service 4 times for problems with the movement. The last time they returned it to me they actually replaced the entire insides of the watch.

I have a friend who had similar issues with his Formula 1 chronograph as well. They just sent him a completely new watch! The last time (5th time, mind you) that I sent the watch in for servicing was because the crown got stripped. It cost me over $130 since I was out of warranty.

I love the watch and it was my first "expensive/high-end" watch. I have been really disappointed with it. I really *do* love the style, though. It's really comfortable and still looks pretty new.


Images Product

Read more TAG Heuer Men's Formula 1 Professional Watch #WAH1111.BA0850

No comments:

Post a Comment